Tow Truck Near Me Now
If you’re looking for a “Tow truck near me now,” we have a few links to reputable tow truck companies in the Charlotte, NC area in this article. Chances are, you may also need a personal injury lawyer. If you’ve been in a car accident and you’re still on the scene, here are a few tips:
- Take Photographs – First, take photographs of the damage to the vehicle that hit you. Once they are gone, so is your chance to capture their damage. Second, take photographs of the damage to your vehicle. The photos of both vehicles will help to prove that the other party was at fault. Lastly, take photos of the area. If possible, walk about 50 feet away from the accident (in a safe area) and photograph the area where the accident happened. This helps provide perspective for your personal injury lawyer or insurance adjuster.
- Request A Police Report—You should call the police, and when they arrive on the scene, make sure to tell them you would like a police report created. You won’t be given a police report on the spot, but you should be provided with a driver exchange form. Your police report will arrive about 5 days later in the mail. Once a police report is generated, we will be happy to provide it to you free of charge– just call us. Or, you can get one HERE.
- Double-Check The Facts With The Officer—Officers are human beings. They get things wrong. Make sure you clearly tell the officer what happened . Then, have the officer repeat it back to you. Listen for any facts which might invite someone to decide the accident was your fault or both drivers’ fault. Correct the officer if they get the story wrong.
- Seek Medical Attention Quickly—First, it’s important for you to make sure you’re OK. Adrenaline from the accident may convince you you’re not injured. Or, perhaps you’re trying to ‘tough it out.’ This is no time for that. Second, make sure to tell the ambulance driver and/or ER doctor that you were in a vehicle accident. This will be entered into the medical record and establish the purpose of your visit.
- Continue Your Medical Treatment—You should continue your medical treatment for several reasons. First, you’re following a doctor’s orders, in an attempt to get healthy again. Second, any interruption in your medical treatment will be used against you if you file a personal injury claim later. Lastly, any gaps in medical treatment may be used to demonstrate that you were not injured, or did not need the treatment you received after the gap.
- Speak With A Personal Injury Lawyer—Whether you hire a lawyer on the spot or not, it’s a great idea to call a personal injury lawyer to get advice. You can reach us at 704.749.7747 and select the option for new client—your call will be received by a lawyer and you’ll get help right away.
Tow Truck Companies In Charlotte
Rather than google “Tow truck near me now” and end up with a random company, here are a few we recommend. If you need a tow truck company in Charlotte, these may be helpful. We see their names on police reports every day in our office, and we know they are reliable:
Hunter Wrecker 704.375.9357 (http://hunterwrecker.com/contact/)
Dellinger Auto and Wrecker 704.588.3875 (http://dellingerwrecker.com/contact/)
Independence Towing 980.277.3070 (https://www.charlotteautotowingnow.com/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMInJ7I2c-Y4AIVC9bACh1INwEBEAAYASAAEgKPhPD_BwE)
Speak With An Attorney Today
If you’ve been in a car accident, you deserve to know your rights. Call us at 704.749.7747 or click for a free case evaluation and we will reach out today. We know you have choices. We hope you choose to Recover With Us.